Mount Gambier Radio
Mount Gambier is a city located in the southeastern part of South Australia, Australia. There are several radio stations in the area which provide news, talk shows, music and entertainment for the people of Mount Gambier. In this article, we will review all the local community and commercial radio stations that are readily available in Mount Gambier.
- 5GTR FM - A commercial station that covers the local area. The frequency of the station is 100.1 FM.
- Hit 96.1 FM - This commercial station plays the latest hits and entertainment news. It’s frequency is 96.1 FM.
- ABC SE SA - This is a national broadcaster station that covers the southeast area of South Australia. Its frequency is 1476 AM.
- Triple M - This is a commercial station that delivers a mix of rock and sport content. Its frequency is 963 AM
- Coast FM 87.6 - A community station that covers the Limestone coast, offering an eclectic mix of programs run by volunteers. Its frequency is 87.6 FM
- 5THE FM - A community radio station featuring programs and DJ's that cater to the local audience. Its frequency is 107.7 FM.
- Limestone FM - A local community radio station that broadcasts programs aimed at promoting the area, as well as offering music and talk shows. The frequency of the station is 92.9 FM
- Rhema FM - A Christian community-based station that broadcasts sermons and praise music. Its frequency is 103.9 FM
- Tunarama FM - This community station covers the area during the Tuna Festival (held annually in Port Lincoln). Its frequency is 106.1 FM
Those are all of the readily available radio stations that will work in Mount Gambier. As you can see, there are several community and commercial stations available that cater to different age groups, music tastes, and interests. Tune in to your favorite station and enjoy the music, news, sports or entertainment content that they provide.